Answer
Recognized Resident
Fagina Heinkel
Accepted Solution
how do i report a region down?

i try to tp home and it says i dont have access to this teleporter i dont understand whats going on i have stuff on that land

Accepted Solutions: 2
Ansariel Hiller
Kudos: 887
Solutions: 496
Answered

How to report an offline region

• "This region is offline."
  • "The simulator is offline."
  • "Region not available."
  • "We've got a sim down!"

No matter how you put it, it's the same thing: sometimes a region will go offline, rendering it inaccessible. The reasons are many and various. The important thing is to report it so that Linden Lab can correct the situation.

Note: Remember to check the Status Blog — Linden Lab might already be aware of the issue, in which case we're working to fix it.

To report a region as offline, submit a support case. Both basic and premium account holders can submit cases for this particular problem:

1. Under What type of problem are you having?, select Land & Region.
  2. Under Land & Region, select Report an offline Region.
  3. Enter the region's name and any other pertinent information, such as anything unusual observed before the region went offline
  4. Click Submit.

Linden Lab will address the report as soon as possible.

If I ever find a smart and funny signature text, you will find it right here!
Irene Muni
Answered

BTW anybody can report an offline region. There is a specific ticket type also for Basic accounts; https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Types_of_Support_Case

:smileywink: :smileyhappy:

Other Answers: 3
Ariel Vuissent
Answered

What is the exact message you recieve? How are you attempting to teleport - via a teleporter, which is how it sounds, or via "teleport home" in your viewer, or using a landmark?

Only the region owner can report the region being down, if I'm not mistaken. (Which I could be.) But before you assume it's something wrong with the region, see if you can get there another way - head to a neighboring sim and walk in, use a landmark, teleport home. Also see if anyone else has access to the region.

"I wonder if I've been changed in the night? Let me think. Was I the same when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I'm not the same, the next question is 'Who in the world am I?' Ah, that's the great puzzle!" --Lewis Carroll , "Alice in Wonderland"

Recognized Helper
Marigold Devin
Answered

Are you renting land on a private region? If so, it could be the estate manager or sim owner has temporarily restricted logins for one reason or another.  Contact the person to whom you pay rent and see if they can shed any light on the situation for you.

Learning something new every day.
Hayleigh Copperfield
Answered

been tryin all day to get back on to the region and still not able to and is there something that needs to be done about this cause its crazy