Accident, Then Temporary Ban?

Games987

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3566 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I went to The Shelter, and people started telling me to put on clothes. The thing is, I didn't know I wasn't wearing clothes, because my avatar wasn't loading. Someone helped me by taking me to a room that let me put the clothes on. I exited because my avatar wasn't loading, and when I tried to log back in,  it said I can log in again at 22:22 Pacific Time. I didn't do what I did on purpose, and I got a temporary ban! Can anyone help?

Probably you didn't anything wrong, If you logout (close your viewer) the secondlife server need to log your avatar out. Sometimes it will take some more time, you can't login till the logout procces is finished, so if you log back on, you see this warning. Just try to logon again after 2 minutes... most of the time you can login again. :matte-motes-big-grin:

Sounds like connnectivity and hardware prob. OP is prolly one of those hapy-go-lucky types, trying to render the SL world on a 300 $ cheapo laptop without dedicated gpu and on wireless interwebz to make the catastrophe perfect.

The message that you can log back in at a certain time has nothing to do with a ban, not even temporary. When you crash the system needs some time to dispose of your ghost. It's recomended to log in exactly at the given time.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3566 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.