Hair for lolas boobs

Amethyst Damour

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3350 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Amethyst Damour wrote:

hi all i'm looking for hair that goes with the lolas boobs as a lot of my old hairs kinda sink in the boobs now
:/

any suggestions of shops that do this would be great ty

Amethyst 

Alice Project offers multiple sizes for just about all of their hairstyles that reach bust level and Mina generally offers "regular" and "boobs" styles within each hairstyle.

Catwa also have hair as does Analog Dog. You'll have to look. One thing to remember, though, the hair makers can allow for the larger size, however, that will only go to a certain point. So, if you've chosen to be really inflated, you may want to look at short styles or styles that don't come over the shoulder and down the front....Most hair makers have demos you can try so you'll know if the hair will work with your implants.

Wasabi Pills also often makes hair with a "boobs" option for women with larger chests. I typically use those, or, if I really want long hair, styles that are long down the back and don't go over the shoulders. Most hair creators have a few of those; the ones I most often use are from Truth and Lelutka.

I agree with others, though, that if your breasts are very large, even hair made for boobs probably won't work very well. You'll want short, pulled back, or down the back styles in that case.

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3350 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.