i have been banned from london.. she has muted me.. how do i get unbanned? we dont know each other..

ivhonna Dockal

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4550 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i was somewhere playing in my inventory.. i have soo much stuff.. and sometimes i just click wear... and well, i didnt see anything.. so i assumed it wasnt there... it was some kind of an "orb"... well.. before i even came to london.. i recieved a message from "****" i believe is her name... "that i was banned.. she wouldnt help me to understand.. and she muted me.. other than.. we dont even know each other.. i have been banned from all of london... what do i do?

3 answers to this question

No names, please ^_^

If she owns the sim, or is friends with the owner, and they will not unban you, you're out of luck. The owner of a sim has a right to ban anyone they want. You can see if the ban is temporary - just wait a week or two and see if you can get in then. Or contact the owner (if the owner is not this person who has muted you) and ask why you have been banned.

In the future, when you're playing with your inventory, go to a sandbox. Preferably an adult one, if you don't know exactly what you're wearing/rezzing. You may have inadvertantly worn a griefing tool or something, and that may be why you were banned.

You don't go back.  The owner of a sim or his representatives have the power to ban anyone for any reason, or for no reason at all.  It's exactly the same power that you have in your own home in RL.  However, most sim owners, especially in as busy a place as the London sims, are not eager to lose customers in their shops, so they don't ban people without a pretty good reason. You can send her a very polite notecard to ask why you were banned and ask her to let you back in, but don't be surprised if you get no response.  SL is a very big place.  It's time to move on.

Hi Ivy. Welcome to the club. :matte-motes-bashful-cute-2: I was banned from the london sims and I've never even been to them! I only found this out trying to teleport to a store on them one day. The person you're talking about used to be my best friend and I guess didn't want me shopping at the stores on those sims after I defriended her. Such is life!

What you do is find somewhere else to be. No worries, there's even other london sims with plenty of fine people who don't arbitrarily ban and mute.

IM me inworld and we can talk more about it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4550 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.