Need a woman's opinion please

Morducai

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4690 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi,

I have been working on my avs appearance, I would like to get a woman's opinion on how it looks. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to give me an honest critique. I have thought about asking in world, but to me it just seems easier and more practical to ask in here.(I haven't made any friends yet) I have several hair styles,skins and modded my own shape But I am having difficulty trying to find the look that I think looks the best. I'm not really concerned about my clothing at this point, but more interested in my "general appearance"

I'm not new to Sl, I've been here before but never paid much attention to how my avatar looked. This time around I want to look good,if not "stylish". If anyone would be willing to offer their opinion and suffer through me changing skins and hair and if needed, point me in the right direction of a shop or two that would improve my av. I would be very grateful. Contact me in world through Im or just look for me at the Changing Rooms on the Dallows sims, I spend a lot of time there trying to "perfect" my look, but not with much luck. Thank you for reading this and for your help in advance

Thank you for the link, it was/is very helpful. I was fortunate enough that someone offered to help right away and we got my shape and look just how I wanted it for now. I also have a better idea on how to create(mod) a shape more to my liking.. Thank you to those who replied. I guess I should label this thread as closed ...if there is a way.

Thanks again

so you won't be wearing clothes *winks*

ever seen Crixus from spartacus..thats a sexy look..after the hair cut hehehe

there is nothing like a gladiator in wrappable cloth..it's like christmas and everything is wrapped with the expensive wrapping paper =) :P

We can suggest what would look good, but in the end, it is all you to decide what is best.

Clothing does not make a person, it accentuates and expresses a person.

I would suggest reading up on the basics of what clothing colors look good with what hair color and skin color you have, and work yourself from there.

We all had our RL mothers when we were young tell us what we look good in, and not all of us were happy with what they dressed us in. Same principle here on asking others...do a little research on what fashion looks good on you and try them on.

Go to one of those freebie marketplaces and just "buy" a ton of those free clothes to try on until you find one or two that you feel comfortable (not look good in, the word is comfortable), because looking good is not all that great if you are not comfortable in it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4690 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.