Anime Avatars and prim breasts? Help!

Korruptive

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3874 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So,  I'm working on pricing my future avatar,  and I need a little help on well.. Everything.

I don't know whose the best to buy from as far as the anime base is concerned,  I already found a few heads that I like.. It's just the base and well.. prim breasts that are difficult for me.  Does anyone have any reccomenddations?

So,  I'm working on pricing my future avatar,  and I need a little help on well.. Everything.

I don't know whose the best to buy from as far as the anime base is concerned,  I already found a few heads that I like.. It's just the base and well.. prim breasts that are difficult for me.  Does anyone have any reccomenddations?

Korruptive wrote:

for a base I suggest just using the LL avatar body. Since most clothing for prim breasts are designed for system layer clothing it will make wearing a mesh (or worse sculpted) body very difficult clothing wise. If you must go mesh for the body I sugget Uti's avei 2.0 it's very cute and has a hud for hiding portions of it's body to accomidate for more clothing.

As for prim/mesh boobs I do NOT suggest lolas (not even tangos and yes if you must buy lolas make sure there tangos!) unless you really like there shape. There a bit dated now and don't do what other mesh boobs do. I would suggest demos of the other brands that take tango appliers. Other brands include vstrings, lush, Iboobs, etc. Just make sure you check for tango clothing layer compatibility on them. Your cheapest mesh boobs that are tango compatible are going to be the bbusties. The ones that take the most tango appliers is the Iboobs. As far as knowing what's what and what tango appliers they take I suggest checking this blog. http://www.bigboobiebabes.com/p/what-boobs-do-i-get.html It only lists mesh boobs and thus misses milkmades and mused (naturals?) that also take tangos. so you may wnat research those as well. But it's a good start.

EDIT for completely nonsensical word choices....'cause it's to late for me to be up. lol

Korruptive wrote:

I'll look into all of them, thanks so far everyone keep the advice coming please. x.x I want to do an entire mesh avatar or mostly mesh, A lot of the clothing I like is mesh.. soo.. I don't know.

If you use a mesh body than rigged clothes made for regular human avatars will not fit it.  Full mesh bodies require special clothes because the regular clothes are rigged to the SL avatar and will 'snap' to that postion and mostly sink into the mesh avatar on top of it.  If you found non rigged mesh that you could resize that may work though.  However most mesh clothing is rigged.

Aethelwine wrote:

A friend uses the avatar 2.0 with mesh clothes. She has to demo everything first to see if it will fit but she seems to have some success

I have the Avatar 2.0 and have been rather surprised at the amount of mesh clothing I can use. I don't buy much but some standard mesh does work.

Now I don't know what this says about mesh but I find almost as much mesh fits me as 2.0 as it does me as the standard Avatar. I like mesh but for the most part it fits poorly. And thats right, my shape is not modified for mesh clothing. (except one or two on the slider and then a copy of that shape is saved with that piece of clothing)

Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

Korruptive wrote:

I'll look into all of them, thanks so far everyone keep the advice coming please. x.x I want to do an entire mesh avatar or mostly mesh, A lot of the clothing I like is mesh.. soo.. I don't know.

If you use a mesh body than rigged clothes made for regular human avatars will not fit it.  Full mesh bodies require special clothes because the regular clothes are rigged to the SL avatar and will 'snap' to that postion and mostly sink into the mesh avatar on top of it.  If you found non rigged mesh that you could resize that may work though.  However most mesh clothing is rigged.

Not 100% true. There are some mesh bodies that take normal rigged mesh clothing. Uti's 2.0 and the anime avatar looked in bare rose take them (avie 2.0 being the cheapest and most popular). They have areas they can hide to make that possible.

Still I don't suggest them for a full time avatar as yuou will have to try a demo of EVERY outfit and not all of htem will work maybe 80% due to what areas can or can not be hidden. This will be further limited when you add in looking for mesh clothing that have appliers for mesh boobs.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3874 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.