when i go to play the game it says i need media_plugin_webkit but i cant find it on the internet

Lagate

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4741 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

when i go to play the game it says i need media_plugin_webkit but i cant find it on the internet or your website so it will not let me play the game and i cant view the terms so it wont let me play if u can guide me through tht would be great thank you:)

Lagate

10 answers to this question

Try this, I found it in a different solution:

First Setp

The  new viewer generation (SL 2.0,  Emerald, Snowglobe, etc) uses  AppleWebKit (aka Safari) as an internal  browser and to render media  in-World in Windows and Mac Environment. So,  if you are a Windows or  Mac user, you must to install the Adobe Flash  Player for Safari to  watch flash content (the plugin is the same for  Firefox and Opera).

The Flash Player Plugin for Internet Explorer and Chrome does not work for SL.

Visit  the link below, select your System Environment on Combobox, choose the  plugin for Other Browsers (Firefox, Safari and Opera) and be sure that  you are dowloading the correct plugin and install it:

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/

Second Step

Download the last QuickTime player and install or update it:

http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/

Credit goes to:  Sylvio Runo

Here's another one:

Make sure you have the latest Flash Player, see Version Test for Adobe  Flash Player and version of Quicktime. Reboot your computer.

If you still have problems, find slplugin.exe in Program Files > Second Life. Right click, choose Properties and set Compatibility for Windows 95.

Credit goes to: Ellla McMahon

Hi,

Sadly i'm having this problem. I've read what you have all said. I have done the following; Downloaded the latest quicktime player, And the Abode thats for Safari. I've downloaded SL 2.4 and still nothing. I can not see the terms of conditions. Sorry to be a pain but please help.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4741 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.