so I enter the second life and closed my account, how to fix this error

Neosha Fray

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3200 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

When you ask a tech question like this include information about your computer and viewer. Use Help->About... and copy that information into you post. You can use OPIONS in the upper right to edit your post.

Check that your computer meets the System Requirements | Second Life.

Make sure your video driver is the latest NVIDIA driver or a usable ATI/AMD driver.

Make sure you have a good conection to the SL servers, which is different that a good Internet connection. http://blog.nalates.net/2011/10/26/troubleshoot-your-sl-connection/

Use a free program like Open Hardware Monitor to check that your computer is not over heating. The free program SystemExplorer will show you if you have a memory leak that is crashing the viewer. 

When all else is failing, look in the viewer’s log files. The viewer has various log files you can read to get an idea of what has gone wrong. Look at the log immediately after you crash or exit the viewer. Logs are replaced the next time a viewers starts. You’ll find the logs in:

C:\Users\[Win_login_ID]\AppData\Roaming\SecondLife\logs\

The latest Linden Viewer 3.8.2 is giving me black screens and lots of mini-freezes. I have yet to figure out if it is something in my computer or a viewer problem.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3200 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.