Tutorial results not affected on profile. Please help :)

DesiboDesigner

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3601 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi.  I took the tutorial, got 10/10, but it doesn't show that in my account.  It's been I think about a week and a half, but I'm unsure when I took the test.  I tried again today.  When I got to the tutorial, it said I had 10/10 on that part of the site... but in my account it says I never took it.  I also cannot upload yet.

My payment info is fine, I'm also adult verified... just the tutorial results are off.

If a Linden sees this, could you please help me, since I really need this avatar to be the one to upload my meshes to SL.  Tyvm :)

Tysm Charlar :)

I was going to open a ticket, but I couldn't find a good area to submit it in, since mesh is so new and doesn't seem to be in the ticket system yet.  A friend asked in a group for me and said it's been recommended to post this particular subject in a forum.

Again ty :D  My account is now corrected.

Hello, I took the Mesh IP tutorial test, succesfully, 10 correct answers, but the score won't register. I'm prompted to do the test again, although I have NO way to reset it. THis way, I will never be able to upload mesh models. sniff. I'm in desperate need of the mesh enablement fairy. Thanks in advance ;-)

• 2 years later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3601 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.