I would like to hear your suggestions about my product

Dean Claremont

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4364 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Yeah that looks like a good setup. I like the lighted glass windows and sculpted supports. My store has the merchandise around the perimeter type setup with a bigger showpiece item right smack in the center. That way nothing is 'hiding' around corners where it might get missed. I don't know if my store setup is a good one for optimising sales, but it makes me want to 'hang out' in it more I suppose which might be a good thing if others feel the same way, so it works for me in that regard. My store is also much darker, but I feel it helps the magical partically glowing stuff look more magical and mysterious in a magically mysterious atmosphere where I would prefer to put the stuff I sell if I was purchasing it anyway.

Belladona Viper wrote:

It looks great.I would change the colors to white/ice/light gray(like Maytreia),it looks cleaner and better to stores,IMO.I'm not crazy about the wall texture,something simpler would look better.

Still,it's very well done,it looks amazing
:)

I agree it's very well done.  As far as the colors, here is where you're not going to please everyone. ;)  I personally LOVE the colors you have chosen - they are warm, inviting; I like the wood floor and accents. The colors and "feel" of a store depends a lot on the type merchandise one is selling.  I sell vintage/antique type product so would be looking for something to reflect that image.

You might want to offer several stores in various basic colors - a more monochromatic one as mentioned above, etc. With mod perms, people can change the textures, although I have noticed with my own products that people tend to purchase different colors of the same item than changing them.  Just my 2L on that.  Well done!

Spica Inventor wrote:

My store is also much darker, but I feel it helps the magical partically glowing stuff look more magical and mysterious in a magically mysterious atmosphere where I would prefer to put the stuff I sell if I was purchasing it anyway.

Exactly my point in my post that the look of a store has a lot to do with the merchandise. :)   I purchased a small pre-fab 2-story Victorian house for my shop because it fits the overall "theme" of my products.

This was inspiring, i would like to thank you all guys

I will accept all your suggestions

I will try to make it available in different textures

and also will try to make more open space inside , not to cover corners

Thx again and if anyone else want to add his or her opinion , i would like to hear it 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4364 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.