I have multible no copy items on the marketplace with the same name will these be market as spam?

Fabz Bing

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3946 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, I play krafties inworld and i'm sell the scrolls you get from the game in box's of 10. the scrolls are no copy no mod items...

I have these for sale on the marketplace but they have the same name could they get marked as spam because there is so many? 

Its not like i am spamming the same item these are 1 use items that are dropped by killing krafties and are all different items because they are 1 use...

please let me know if this can get marked as spam ?

greetings

fabz

its a game where you get a kraftie what is a pet that you attach and then train up from killing wild krafties and you get items from them that you can use or sell them

its like a breedable pet game but you dont need to buy food or breed them :P

Fabz Bing wrote:

yes i limited the amount too 1 x so basicly 1x10 scrolls in 1 prim ...

and i use the magicbox
;)

so yeah i only have 1 of each listing so i hope it wont get taken down for spamming 

Easiest way to do this is to number the box. It will show as a one-off and once bought it will be "unavailable" on the mp.

Basically put your scrolls in your boxes. Name your boxes whatever it is you want to name them, but add a number on the end. So something like this..

10 Kraftie Scrolls of Fortitude-#1(place 10 scrolls in here, pick up the box, put in your MB and list), then continue on.

I would NOT flood the MP with these items.  Only list a few boxes at a time. I'd probably stick with 5 or less each time. It literally takes minutes to list them, so the convenience of using MP to sell will negate the inconvenience of the couple minutes it takes to list. You can load your MB up with all the boxes you want, I just wouldn't list them all at once.

Also, keep an eye on them so when they sell you can remove those listings, and make a new one.  The listings will not be removed for you when they sell. It will simply say unavailable. That little tidbit WILL annoy people specifically looking for what you have. I also wouldn't do as some do and simply edit an existing unavailable listing, to add a new associated item. But I suppose that's personal preference.

normally when you put the prim of box's with the same name into the mb they get a number behind them so its technicly a different name each one isnt it?

yeah with food i'm just gonna do mega blocks with like 1000 items for 350l$ or somthing... and only have like 5 at a time (i have way to many in my inv.) 

and when they sell remove them and relist them...

also will probally do box's of 100 scrolls now because i have a fair few 10 scroll box's then when i have about 10-20 listings i'll do 250 scrolls / 500 / 750 / 1000 and so on :P (i tend to get about 300 scrolls aday :P

When you set up the listing you have the ability to specify how many to sell if it is a limited item.  So if you are selling 10 items with the same name you just put 10 in the box, as shown below, and in  your magic box.

limited quantity.png

LL could possibly take down some of your listings as items spam since you only need one listing if you list it correctly.  It depends on if they find your listings or someone flags them.

• 1 month later...

You should try Fairies!! :) They don't HAVE to have food except to fly and breed... That's what brought me here was looking to sell all the eggs I have collected... if any one is interested .. check my profile and TP to my 'HOME' pick.. the red door takes you to the shop :)

MM board set to give everyone a cute gift as well on each click !! ♥ No waiting !!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3946 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.