Need a Teleporter Script

DesireeDreams

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2795 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, i was wondering if someone could please help me with a teleporter script that is easy to use, and has collision,

so when people walk or bump it ,it teleports you to the entered destination .

Any help please and thank you :)

If you want help writing such a script, this is the right place, but if the "help" you want is such a script, ready-made, this needs to move to a different forum. Either way, though, if the idea is to be teleported upon collision, without further user interaction, that's only possible with an Experience-based script, so can only work on land with that Experience enabled and on avatars that have granted permission to that Experience.

The only way that you can make a teleporter work with collision is to use llTeleportAgent.  As Qie says, that's really only possible if your script is in an Experience and is being used by people who have accepted the Experience.....  except that llTeleportAgent will always work in the very limited case that the person being teleported owns the teleporter.  So, if you only plan to teleport yourself, your script will work fine.  Otherwise, you're stuck with writing a script that uses llMapDestination, which requires a click.  If you're not writing the script yourself, try posting in the InWorld Employment forum to attract a script to write it for you.

Yes i was just told, that collision is not possibel for teleporters:(

I just want people to notice the teleporter then, with either sit, touch, and maybe some sexy swirling particles, like lightning bolts or something like pixie dust:) and easy to to teleport back and forth in the same sim :)

Ok ty so much for all the responses, Hugs you all:)  and i will move to the wanted section ty

In that case, then, any sit teleporter will do.  If you're not writing it yourself, look in Marketplace or the Wanted forum for a finished script, or post in the InWorld Employment forum if you want to hire a scripter to customize something for you.  Best of luck!  :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2795 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.