I need to transfer a no transfer object from an older account to my, what i have to do?

DinJayBee

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3218 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello i have bought some time ago an object on my older account that now i need to my newer account, what i have to do?

Edit:

Thank you for answering seanabrady but I have known that it is possible, i have just to contact a Linden inworld and explain to him/her, but i can't find a group or if i search for Linden on the people search i can't find one online, so i have new question now, how to find an online Linden?

4 answers to this question

In answer to your supplementary question about how to find an on-line Linden, when Lindens are in-world they're generally there to attend to a specific task and don't respond to requests for assistance from people who happen to spot them (otherwise they'd never get to do what they came in to do).  

If you look at their profiles, you'll see they almost all include a note to the effect that if you need help, then you must submit a support ticket or contact live help (if you're a premium member), and not ask them.

So, to find an on-line Linden, submit a support ticket explaining the problem.    

But I really don't think you're going to get anywhere with this -- LL are not, I am certain, going to break the perms on user-created content so you can transfer objects from one of your accounts to another.   

Sorry. But whoever told you that you could talk to a Linden and get items transfered was misinformed. Talking to a Linden will not get you around the permission system. Each avatar is a totally separate and individual account, even when controlled by the same human. In the future it does sound like there will be some inventory sharing on the new Sansar grid, but it is not so in SL.

If you want, use the support portal to file a ticket, but I expect support will tell you exactly what we said here. No transfer means no transfer.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3218 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.