Market street and support of undelivered items

Litella

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4502 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Well..im not buying nothing from xstreet any more.  Ive been waiting 5 days for items i bought to be delivered, and also waiting for 4 more items i bought yesterday to be delivered.  I have emails telling me they have been already...but hahaha, nope.  i have contacted the creators of the products..and they have tied to rediliver them from xstreet and guess what...no joy :D.  So i went to file a support ticket to market place ..and the page just says error http blaa blaa..so i cant send a ticket of the stuff i need xstreet to redeliver :D.  great job guys, i wont be buying from xstreet again.  be careful when making pirchuses people and be ready for second class support with your problem from SL....what a waste of time and money.

https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

It's coming up just fine for me. Try that page.

It's really not an uncommon problem. Try not putting so much in your cart at one time, and being inworld when the items are delivered. Also, if you're in groups and noticing you're not getting any offline notifications, it's a common problem for which there is now a JIRA, and the work-around is to mute someone or something; it doesn't matter what or who.

Personally, I tend to use the marketplace more as a "favorites" seciton now. I put items I like in my cart, then teleport to the stores inworld to buy. It's quicker and more reliable.

Hi Litella, I"m having the same problem.  4 items ordered two days ago and nothing received.  Emails were sent to me saying the items were sent, but they were not actually sent, and the marketplace website shows the order stuck in "being delivered" status.  The creators can't redeliver because they haven't been paid yet, even though LL took my money already.  I've been waiting two days for a response on a support ticket and still nothing at all.  It's not a lot of money, but it was all I had and they were items I needed to create things for sale.  I have lost these two days of production and if they are not in inventory tomorrow morning, I will lose tomorrow too.  That is worth even more money to both me and LL when those items could be up for sale already.

This is terrible customer service to have to wait days for an answer when they probably just have to hit a button to resend the items.  It wouldn't be so bad if they hadn't take my money.  I feel like I've been cheated and ignored.  LL really needs to take a closer look at customer service processes and get things going more smoothly.  It is pitiful to make any of your clients wait for help like this.  I will never buy a premium account for this reason.  Why pay for terrible service when you can get it for free.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4502 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.