How to try a demo in-world

LadyEllenT

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2774 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This is probably an obvious one but I havent figured it out yet. Often times I see an item I like in the marketplace but it doesn't have a link to buy a demo. Sometimes the seller will leave a comment to try a demo in-world. How do I go about doing that if there is not demo to buy in the marketplace?

Thanks, that was very helpful. I found several via people and places searches in-world. However, there was one particular item where I was looking for a link to the in-world store and there was none. I searched the entire MP page of their store but all they had was links to ther facebook. I looked the seller up in the people search and in her profile all it had was a link to her facebook and her MP page. I also looked up the name of the store in a places search and came up empty. How do I find an in-world demo in this case?

normally when a merchant does have a inworld store then the link is on the marketplace store page. Top left your screen

example:

if there is no link then the merchant doesnt have a inworld store (anymore). And if a product mentions a inworld store and there isnt one anymore, then the merchant hasnt yet got round to editing the product dets

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2774 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.