Anyone able to go by Jim C's UPSTATE home and check to see how he's doing?

SwathHiker

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2775 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just wondering if anyone had a chance yet to head to Jim Cramer's UPSTATE home (not the celebrity Jim Cramer) and check to see how he's doing post-SURGERY? He has asked us (anyone) to stop by ASAP. BEA has dropped off his MEDICATIONS and he's feeling very groggy still. Please do go by and say hello. He says if he can't get to the door just find a way in and go ahead and wake him up. Thanks. Jennifer C

:smileyfrustrated:

SwathHiker brought up the subject of MEDICATION, not I. (Whose MEDICATION? Someone named Jim Cramer (not the celebrity Jim Cramer) who has a home UPSTATE and is recovering from SURGERY. In other words... Who the **** knows? Apart from SwathHiker and BEA?)

And why shouldn't people talk about "medical things" in SL? People talk about everything else under the sun, so why NOT "medical things"? Not everyone is so paranoid or full of shame regarding their own medical condition(s) that they're completely off limits. Who are you to say that they shouldn't talk about them? If it "bothers" you, I'd say that was YOUR problem.

(Talking about someone else's medical condition? That's a bit more problematic, unless it's someone's friends giving each other updates, etc.)

Wow!  I don't know how to respond to this!

Here's a link:

https://www.hhs.gov/hipaa/for-professionals/privacy/

People on SL have not met one another face to face.  It's important to keep medical information private to protect one's self.

I guess you can share your private information if you want.  After all, its good to get support if you are feeling bad.

But you don't know how your medical information could be used.  It could be used against you.

Well, as I don't operate a health plan or health care clearinghouse, nor am I a health care provider... I don't see how HIPAA rules apply.

911 Steampunk wrote:

People on SL have not met one another face to face.

I know you're not new... Do you mean to tell me that you've never heard of anyone from SL meeting someone else from SL face to face (IRL?)

I myself haven't (yet) but that hasn't stopped me from sharing various aspects of my life with other people (or them from sharing with me). Some even know my *gasp* REAL NAME and *double gasp* TELEPHONE NUMBER.

Griffin Ceawlin wrote:

Well, as I don't operate a health plan or health care clearinghouse, nor am I a health care provider... I don't see how HIPAA rules apply.

911 Steampunk wrote:

I know you're not new... Do you mean to tell me that you've never heard of anyone from SL meeting someone else from SL face to face (IRL?)

I myself haven't (yet) but that hasn't stopped me from sharing various aspects of my life with other people (or them from sharing with me). Some even know my *gasp* REAL NAME and *double gasp* TELEPHONE NUMBER.

Calls Griff to tell him about my pinched nerve in my back and ask him to pick up my meds from the pharmacy.

Derek Torvalar wrote:

Griffin Ceawlin wrote:

911 Steampunk wrote:

Calls Griff to tell him about my pinched nerve in my back and ask him to pick up my meds from the pharmacy.

Oh, and a bean cheese guacamole taco for me pls.

I sat for way too long last night looking at this code.

SwathHiker wrote:

Just wondering if anyone had a chance yet to head to Jim Cramer's UPSTATE home (not the celebrity Jim Cramer) and check to see how he's doing post-SURGERY? He has asked us (anyone) to stop by ASAP. BEA has dropped off his MEDICATIONS and he's feeling very groggy still. Please do go by and say hello. He says if he can't get to the door just find a way in and go ahead and wake him up. Thanks. Jennifer C

JJCUPSTATEJCSURGERYHASAPBEAMEDICATIONSPHTJC didn't come up with anything, so removing just the sentance starts

JCUPSTATEJCSURGERYASAPBEAMEDICATIONSJC also didnt come up with anything, so removing the JC's

UPSTATESURGERYASAPMEDICATIONS Hmmm, google Upstate Surgery SEO gaming their Medications ASAP? But that would need a link or it's useless as nipples on a superbowl performer.

SUPERSTATE AREA GUY MISCAPTIONED

Who do we know on TV from Illinois? Trump is from Queens apparently, so it's not him.

so with a commend :KEEP YOUR PRIVATE INFORMATION PRIVATE, you are telling people that you will,  troll them,  give them fake infomration and lie to them constantly?     Second Life is the ability to lead a second life,  not always hide your first life.   I've had friends for many many years on my primary account, I know each and every one of them personally,  we do gift exchanges and other things, that involve!  GASP INFORMATION.   why,  because you can be only paranoid and lie to people for so long.

get a Grip here,  not all of us are hiding or want to lie to others.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2775 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.