Clothing stores

katherineannepryde

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3224 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm hoping someone can help me!

I'm looking for another clothing store that is similar to Mon Cheri. I'm obsessed with the clothes and shoes, ect. I've bought pretty much everything. Now I'm looking for other places that have similar styles and prices. Not that I need more clothes but hey, I'm a girl. The style doesn't need to match, I'm just looking for good quality clothes that aren't gonna cost me millions of lindens lol. I hope someone out there knows some similar places! 

There really is no shortage of stores in SL especially for women.  The idea of using Market Place is a good one  then when you see what you like you can either go to their Market Place Store to see more or if there is an inworld store you can go visit that.  There are also usually a lot of us clothing designers who post in here so look at the names put those in Market Place Search and see what you can find..  Or just put the item you are looking for in either MP search or SL search and see what comes up..  like "women's pants"  or "Formal Dresses"  etc.  I am sure you will find a lot of new ones that way too.  Good luck with your shopping;)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3224 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.