Calling on skin makers

Nakisha13

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4624 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Does anyone sell a skin that does not have that nasty flabby sagging appearing midriff? I can't find a descent skin that does not have that God awful look. We're suppose to be fighting to keep from having it not proudly displaying it.  It's even on a lot of skins for kids of all places. 0.o  I'm looking for a skin that has slight natural abdominal definition. I won't even wear a bikini it bothers me so much.  LOL

I think you're quite right. I, for my own personal skin, don't want the defined tone (few women of the 30's and 40's did 150 situps a day). But I had to make one that didn't have the abs, and was slightly "flabby."

For those I sell in my shop, they all have the abs and are very toned, because that's what folks have asked for.

I was bored. Do you find some of these skins toned enough?

Abdomen-1.jpg

Abdomen-2.jpg

abdomen-3.jpg

These skins are sold in different tans, I just picked one. Some have differnt bodies, some change only the faces and makeups. I think all LAQ skins have the same body. So demo, demo. All shot with windlight "Nam's optional skin and prim". 

Yes, I can see what you mean now.

The 2 SL pictures, the upper one looks like my LAQ skins?  And the tummy shading is what you dislike. The lower picture, I have not seen many skins like that one. I think you are right, that it could be a market for that bodytype too. Will you post where the "After" skin is from?

First, I'm sorry if you think anything over zero percent bodyfat is flabby. There is nothing wrong with wanting a bodybuilder skin or very toned skin but the fact that a skin shows some fat on the belly doesn't automatically make it flabby. Even skinny people have it and in general people enjoy a soft womans' body. That is why such a look is popular, the way you describe it...it sounds as if you feel all the skins come with pot bellies. There is a place inbetween "I lift weights" and "getting chubby", it isn't a straight cross over from one point to the next. That you don't think your avatar looks good in bikinis reeks of BDD and the rail thin girl who imagines shes' 3 pounds overweight and hideous. But this is online so I guess that's okay? Is it possible to have BDD over an avatar?

In any case like I said there is nothing wrong with you wanting the sort of skin you want and nothing wrong with prefering the toned bodytype. But since it isn't popular it will be harder to find. In the photo you linked she has a bit of ab definition but not much. Most skins with any abs on the females end up being pronounced. I think the pink fuel and body co skin may be close to what you are looking for. As you can see some of the photos she linked have little stomach shading. I hope you can find what you're looking for.

Um, I have bought that abs layer you link to... I should say that I wasn't happy with it at all. I am not bad at tinting, but no matter what I tried, my belly just looked dirty. Maybe it's better for very pale skins, I tried it on a bronze skin I had. For 300L that was rather disappointing. :(

I think the tummy shading on the skins that's sold in SL is there to make them more 3D.  I have not yet seen detailed, newer skins 2010/2011 who has that no details, no fat at all look. Personally, I find no hips and no curves with big boobs very unattractive. If it had a very toned down boob shading and was used with a tomboy shape (A/B cup) it would look cute.

It is that combination of a stick thin body and implants that I dislike. I always put hips on my shapes, if I am going for the "Victoria Secrets" model look. But I know that many like very thin models, so I will keep my eye on such skins.

I don't suppose the OP want a muscular look? I am sure this is better than the abs add on layer.  https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Skin-Sports-Coca-Wolf-Bronze-PACK/2241181

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4624 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.