How to make SL animations in Dazstudio

Medhue Simoni

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4352 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Thanks guys! There is really so much candy in this program, I actually had to stop myself from putting more and more into the video. It would have easily been an hour long if I tried to add everything just around animation.

Here is another very cool feature, if you want to spend a few hours customizing Daz. Goto Edit/Customize. There you will see a list of features that you can connect shortcut keys to. Click the triangle on the left side of 1 of the words in the list and you will see all the features related to that word. Then you can rightclick on those and assign a shortcut to it. For example, I created shortcut keys for scrolling thru the animation frame by frame by connecting these to my right and left arrow keys. Then I created shortcuts for scrolling between keyframes, with the up and down arrow keys. And then created shortcuts to create and delete keyframes with Shift+ Up or Down keys. There is so much you can do with all that to make your creation process so much more enjoyable.

Have fun!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4352 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.