can I pay subscription with credit instead of PayPal

Chrystian Merlin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2760 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

You can indeed set up both a PayPal account and a credit card.  And a Skrill account (and more than one of each, if you really want to.)  If you look at the Account >>> Billing Information section on your dashboard at secondlife.com, you'll see links for both.  Also, next to them, is a colum labeled Used For, which tells Linden Lab what sorts of charges you would like to have charged against the card rather than the PayPal account.  Click the Change link to adjust those preferences.

i read your post a little different as Rolig does.  :)

yes you can sell your L$ .. the exchanged USD will be put on your USD balance than.

This USD balance will always be taken first before your Paypal or CC.

So if you have enough for paying the fees, you can sell it and let it stand there.The fees will normally not hit you other payment methods if there's enough waiting there..

• Like 1

Thanks for your response, but I guess I didn't express myself well because that wasn't my question. I already pay with a PayPal account. I wanted to know if I converted some lindens to dollars and left them in the credit, if that would be drawn on before charging the PP account. I finally got through to a LL person that said that it would. Now, I wait until March to see what happens. :-)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2760 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.