I've lost an access to my store, because my login changed into one with "Resident" after the name...

kutafonize

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4412 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

My account is not associated with my store on the Marketplace anymore (https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/104447). I've noticed that my name has been chaged ("Resident" part has been added), and the store is associated with the name without the "Resident" part. I can't access my merchant tab, there is only option "create a store" avaliable. Please help!  

Edit: Everything is ok now, my name is as it used to be and I can access my store again. Seems like it was just a temporary problem. :)

• Like 1

9 answers to this question

The link you posted tells me: 

The page you were looking for doesn't exist.
You may have mistyped the address or the page may have moved.

The link on your profile though takes me to your store

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/104447

Does that help at all? And how or why or both did you get Resident as a last name? Was their any type of warning or action on your part, like a request or something?

• Like 1

Right now, the exact same is happeing to me. My name has changed to krasnirex Resident, and I have lost access to my store. However, if I look for my products, they are still listed. I just hope that it goes away as it happened to the OP.

What do you mean by "my name has changed to krasnirex Resident"?

Depending on how you look at it, it's either always been that but the default "Resident" last name is normally suppressed by most UIs or you haven't got a last name but the system uses "Resident" as a placeholder when legacy code expects one.

Either way, your name hasn't changed. Something about the way it's displayed has. Under what circumstances are you seeing your name as krasnirex Resident when you weren't seeing it that way before?

Peter and Innula, yes, Resident has been the last name of everyone that does not have a last name like I do, before single names. What had happened here was that the OP was showing Resident as his last name, whereas before it was not showing, like in this thread : http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Merchants/Marketplace-order-history-gone-What-the/td-p/1470329

at the time of this posting that OP's name is showing as having Resident as a last name, just as this Op did, but it went away.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4412 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.