seeking successful Second Life entrepreneurs

cwillyard

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4414 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi Residents,

I'm a journalist working on an article for IEEE Spectrum magazine about people who have struck it rich in virtual worlds like Second Life. I'm looking for real estate moguls, entrepreneurs, business owners, artists, designers, and others who have found ways to make money in Second Life. If you have any leads, or if you fit the description, please email me at cwillyard@nasw.org. 

Cheers,
Cassandra Willyard 

Just a heads up...it is not likely anyone will contact you, you might have to do the work, and explain who you are and why we should spend our time on your project. (do a search on here for other "journalists" and "research teams" wanting to ask us/interview us, etc, about SL.

The best way to get any valuable information about Second Life or from any person in SL, is by trying SL yourself.

Walk around, explore, ask people, see what the busiest places are, try buying some of the most wanted items, live in some of the most desirable places and visit shows by the most popular artists.

Once you've done that, you probably have met or seen people who make money in SL.

Send them a note.

I'm not rich, but I do make a profit. Now, I spend that entire profit ingame, but that's another matter entirely. I am a good person to interview if you want to know about the importance of innovation in a virtual market place.

IM me in world if interested... Email isn't my thing.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4414 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.