Finding a model?

Summer Logan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4410 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

What is the best way...(other than paying high price and going threw an agency) to find a child clothing model? I've made several girl's clothing for a child and wanting to update my marketplace with the new direct delivery feature. Needing to retake multiple photos. 

I don't have many standing animations to work with. I sometimes like to use the natural flow of an AO in a good scenery or behind a decent backdrop. 

Looking for child avatar with good knowledge of child roleplay to help me take some photos and maybe has ideas for good accessories to add to the outfits. 

Best way to contact me is in-world even if I'm offline send a notecard pls.

Summer Logan wrote:

Looking for child avatar with good knowledge of child roleplay. 

lol, I'm actually curious, why is child rp needed for a photoshoot?

The ones I worked with needed much more effort and explaining, e.g., I needed to sit on a pose stand to show where to sit.

I would like to use someone who is in that particular community to not only help with modeling but to pick their brain on opinions of styles and what's popular. 

I am not in that community and I wouldn't know. It's all about the right person for the job.

Perhaps you should go to a venue that attracts child avatas or a family role play sim and scout for one that has an avatar that fits the criteria that you want.  Not only would you probably have someone whose brain you could pick but it would probably be less expensive to hire someone that isn't a "model" and wants to do it for fun.  It doesn't take any training to sit on a pose ball after all and pose for a static picture.

Tamara Artis wrote:

Summer Logan wrote:

Looking for child avatar with good knowledge of child roleplay. 

lol, I'm actually curious, why is child rp needed for a photoshoot?

The ones I worked with needed much more effort and explaining, e.g., I needed to sit on a pose stand to show where to sit.

to know proper positions and movements? Many child avy's played by adults move like adults, behave like adults. Less than convincing.

Not as important for photo shoots where the studio sets the pose, but for the catwalk?

Hmmm not sure I understand you....

Some kids I worked with were really behaving like kids. I tp a certain child avi to the studio, put a pose stand right in front of her and ask her to sit on it. Then she asks how? After my explaining she sits on a different stand thats rezzed far aside from us. It was a convincing rp, like I'm working with a real 4 yo kid lol

But the OP explained what he needs:)

there are two ways you could go about it:

1. Find a model and ask them to shrink down and acceorizes. Or

2. go to an adoption agency and find the best look kid. then teach them how to model with the raw talent they display.

Honestly do what i do when it comes to male clothing is make a seperate avi and put it in a folder so when you need to do pictures you have the ao shape and skin all set and ready to go when you are its far cheaper that way and faster because you arent waiting on some one and you know what you want to see

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4410 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.