problem with migration with direct delivery from merchant outbox to marketplace

TheMaxx Dragonash

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4422 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, i have followed all the procedure to migrate my items from merchant outbox to marketplace.

So when i drag and drop in merchant outbox under "me" i can see my items in correct way but after when i click on "send to marketplace" the items remain there. I'm using agni grid. I don't know if this is only my problem or now is again early for this.

Can you help me please?

tyvm

TheMaxx Dragonash

It could be a problem with the viewer you are using.  Only 3 that I know of support the direct delivery outbox - the most recent LL viewer, Firestorm 4, and another one with which I'm not familiar.  None of the version 1 viewers (Phoenix, etc.) support it as far as I know.  Someone else with more direct knowledge will likely answer soon. :)

TheMaxx Dragonash wrote:

Hi, i have followed all the procedure to migrate my items from merchant outbox to marketplace.

So when i drag and drop in merchant outbox under "me" i can see my items in correct way but after when i click on "send to marketplace" the items remain there. I'm using agni grid. I don't know if this is only my problem or now is again early for this.

Can you help me please?

tyvm

TheMaxx Dragonash

Howdy, Maxx

I've had that happen too.  Do you always get the "Success!" message?  I always have.  What I have to do to finally get them sent is to click "Send To Marketplace" again, let it go through its paces, and then they usually will disappear right before the "Success" message pops up. 

Have you tried sending and then sending again if necessary?

I have found this is an issue for me using Firestorm. If you hit the send button on the MP folder in world, and it says everything is sent successfully, BUT two items remain there, they will not resend. You need to delete those two folders and put the folders back into the MP box and resend. 

Kala Bijoux wrote:

I have found this is an issue for me using Firestorm. If you hit the send button on the MP folder in world, and it says everything is sent successfully, BUT two items remain there, they will not resend. You need to delete those two folders and put the folders back into the MP box and resend. 

Yes...I've done it this way too.  Maxx...if my way doesn't work for you...try this.  It'll work one of those two ways.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4422 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.