I cant move in

DarkSeraphin Ormega

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4450 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

RL issues may have kept the owner from login in over the weekend. I understand your frustration but not everyone logs in  everyday. Keep on sending IMs. Without any reply, you may file a support case and see if LL can help: problem > land & region > other land issues. Give as many details as possible, including copies of your IMs. Good luck!

https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

You should send the owner a notecard. Most owners and business people in sl end up getting their IM's capped because of too many offline messages...so there is a good chance he/she is never seeing your requests.  Using a notecard will gurantee it gets there. You will find that most merchants and landlords prefer notecards, because they never get all of their Im's

I recommend to always use a notecard when trying to contact a merchant in SL.....

If it's a private estate you can move in just fine without a tag if you bought the land and paid tier.

I have rented from a few agencies so far going from smaller to bigger parcels, from tropical to woodland and so on. I need change often xD But never have I had any trouble rezzing things without a tag.

Terraforming sometimes needs a tag, but rezzing things does not. So you *should* be able to move in just fine and save the terraforming (if you want some done) until you have the tag.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4450 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.