bees are killing me

Erik Jordan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4414 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

If it's a particle affect, you can turn down your particle settings until you can't see them anymore, but this is not ideal. If it's an item you're wearing, take it off.

You're unclear on where you are when being "attacked." Is it a particular sim? Do you know who is "sending" the killer bees?

ETA: Please don't post a name. If you know who is sending them, you can ask them to stop, and submit an abuse report if they refuse.

• Like 1

I think you may be describing a sort of security system.   That being the case, they should only attack you while you're on land belonging to the hive's owner.    Other than staying off that parcel of land, I think the only solution would be to speak to the hive's owner -- who may not realise the bees are being so aggressive -- and maybe ask to be put on an access list.

Alternatively if it's not happening on a particular parcel, I guess it's possible you've run into someone who has a griefing /combat hud of some sort and who thinks it's amusing to attack you this way.   In which case either stay clear of him or AR him or both.

I think the first step would be to right-click on one of these bees and see who the owner is, and take it from there.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4414 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.