Updating items already dropped in MO?

duLuna Bosatsu

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4442 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

do you know if, after adding your items via merchant outbox, its supposed to show whats been uploaded already? I would like to go back and replace the boxes (inside their auto created folders) with simply folders with the merch and not just the box that needs to be opened. I adjusted everything earlier today, so I had to logout.

I cant tell if its not recognizing my store since Im not getting any errors... the outbox is just empty :<  I tried dragging in one of the folders, in case it would push the old one out, but it hasnt. Box is still there.

- also, Im deathly afraid of deleting the items in Manage Listings, I dont want to have to redo every page for my items :<

Once you send up an updated item, you must Edit the Product Listing and then use the "Edit associated object" button to change it from the old folder you uploaded to the new one. Then the old one will show up under the Unassociated Inventory listing at the top of your Manage Listings page; you can delete it from there.

You don't need to keep the same folder name ... most folks don't as they like keeping version numbers on their boxed items (which are analogous to DD Folders now). It will make it easier to see which one is old and which is new as well. However there does not seem to be an issue if you do use the same name as it keeps the two separate.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4442 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.