LL Creates Support Ticket I didnt ask for

Toysoldier Thor

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4436 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

LOL so here is a funny one....

I havent really been focusing to much on the Merchant Forum chat lately - just browsing over the 100's of emailed Merchant forum postings as they fly into my inbox each day and deleting them.

Then an hour ago I get 2 LL Support emails out of the blue.  The first one is an email from LL to me that they have created a Case # under "General Marketplace Issues" for me for something I have no clue.  Then I get another email minutes later from LL Support that they updated the email to simply tell me basically that I shouldnt expect support from the forums for an issue I wasnt even sure I brought up in the first place. 

Case: 01367818
Type: General Marketplace Issues
  Dear Toysoldier Thor,

Thank you for choosing to participate in the Second Life Community! As a friendly reminder, our forums are not equipped to support customer service inquiries, and as such we request that this correspondence is handled via our ticket system at support.secondlife.com. To ask your fellow Residents for assistance with an issue, we recommend using the Second Life Answers section of our community site (http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Answers/ct-p/Answers)

I do apologize that you are having some issues with receiving notifications out of order or sometimes not receiving them at all.  If you are continuing to have this issue please respond back and let us know more about what this issue contains so that we can properly help you resolve this or answer any questions. 

If any new issues arise please go to our Support Portal to submit a new case.  https://support.secondlife.com/?lang=en-US

Thank you for being a valued resident of Second Life!  Have a great day! 

Kind Regards,

When I opened the ticket they created the description says....

Resident is not receiving Marketplace sales notifications in correct order and sometimes not receiving the money.

LOL... I am waiting for them to close their own ticket they opened just to tell me they cant help me. :)

snikker.

I have to say - LL made me laugh today.  Good timing!

ROFL.....

Maybe this is a NEW LL Support.  They address and solve problems before we know they are going to happen. :)

Chances are its moreso them finally getting around to dealing with a comment I made on the forums so long ago that I cant even remember it and they are just now getting to it.  No that I wanna be a Negative Nelly! :)

thinking back what could have caused this ticket - I remember back in early february / late january when I created a new forum thread to tell the rest of you that I noticed a Delivery notification happen 1/2 hour before the sales notification was received.  My thread was removed from the Merchant forum by the moderator and the moderator PM'ed me saying that he removed the thread and that they were going to investigate this issue and not to re-open a new thread on the topic.

Thats the last I heard about it.

So now over a month later they open up a ticket only to tell me not to bring up support issue on the thread if I wanted to get support???  LOL  I didnt ask for support - I just wanted fellow merchants to know and see if they saw the same thing.

This was a very valuable use of LL Support's time.... :)  Thanks for all your help?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4436 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.