Firestorm LSL Bridge and Viewer 3

Malate Banufong

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4429 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

A while ago I tried Firestorm Beta but now use Viewer 3. I noticed that in my Current Outfit Folder in my Inventory I am wearing #Firestorm LSL Bridge V 1.7 (broken link). I did uninstall Firestorm before I installed Viewer 3. The inventory items cannot be taken off or deleted with right click in inventory or directly from my avatar. I have checked the other posts on this subject but they don't seem to fit with my problem.

Questions - Does this matter ? Am I carrying extra scripts or items that cause any lag with this Firestorm item ? Is there any way to delete this either in-world or directly from my computer ?

Thanks in advance for any help you can give and your time.

Mal

Update - I know Ansariel what has happened isn't logical, but it happened LOL. Valerie - your screen shot is the same as my problem for the current outfit so, as you propose, I will ignore it until the Firestorm Team do a fix. Thanks to all of you for your answers.

3 answers to this question

Hello Mal, hopefully Ansariel will come with a better answer, but I also have this bridge showing as "worn". it doesnt seem to have any impact on my scripts or prim count and there is now way I can detach it from myself or deleting it. However, the folders showing below are deletable. So far, I have always ignored it. I would suggest you ignore it too. Here's a screen shot of my inventory.

bridge.jpg

• Like 1

Uhem I actually can't imagine how that situation can happen that broken links are in the Current Outfit Folder. If you change viewer, the bridge stays attached. And if it is attached, you cannot delete it from the #Firestorm folder because you cannot delete attached objects. And if you detach objects, they also get removed from Current Outfit Folder.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4429 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.