Genuine friends accepted...Especially from Washington State!

xXLuthorianXx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4435 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Good day SL peeps, resident from Washington State here.... well as the title says I am just looking for genuine friends. I know a lot of people add people that you will never talk to again, I don't know why, but honestly would like to make some genuine friends to hang out, or just shoot the breeze with, chat, discuss geographical catastrophes (ok I don't really wanna talk about that LMAO) but you get the Idea. I have been in the SL world for a lil over 3 months now. I am not new to the online sim games such as this. If anyone is familiar with RLC I migrated from there. Anywho....it's just nice to beable to send out an IM to talk to someone, or hang out and do stuff with. As for my SL life, I DJ part time nothing spectacular but I love music. Being somewhat new to DJing in SL I don't have much of a fan club to now that I think about it LOL. Crap....(shakes head) so far SL has been a positive experience cept for the challenge of making friends. Honestly I am just a caring person, love learning about people, great sense a humor (sometimes my jokes are explicit just a warning LOL) but it's all in fun. I am a great person to vent to, or a shoulder to cry on. I never bring drama to the table, just love to have fun, form relationships and laugh or cry (depending on if you kick me anywhere o.O lol jk) Seriously though, would love to expand a list of friends who I may possibly form bonds with and be great friends which is an awesome thing I think. So, there's a lil about me if you would like to add me please do, say hi and who knows where the path of friendship may lead us. Oh and if your from Washington State that's very awesome also to meet local friends. Hope to talk to you guys ingame. Have fun and always remember to smile lifes to short to miss a chance to not smile...... :matte-motes-big-grin-wink:  

if you wanna add me my names:  xXLuthorianXx Resident

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4435 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.