Where can I find the best made Ponytail in SL?

Zarek Enoch

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4485 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Almost every good Hair maker in SL seems to have one or two ponytails in their store. Though it seems they all have bangs, or the tops either one side or both are too loose and falls tightly around the face, etc... etc... I'm desperately seeking a realistic looking ponytail, hopefully with a side part, that is suitable for both men and women... "Truths: Gabriel for Colabor88" so far is the best I've found on SL. Though unfortunately it was only a limited time offer... If this nearly impossible item to find does infact exist, surely someone out there knows about it.

3 answers to this question

It's impossible for us to tell you where to find the "best made ponytail in SL" because "best" is an extremely subjective thing - particularly since you seen to have something very specific in mind. I don't know a lot of places to find male hair in SL, as I'm not male, myself. Try Amacci, as I recall them having some long male hair; and possibly Exile. Also search the marketplace.

You can also try female styles. There's no reason you can't wear female hair (though you may have to resize it) and have it look perfectly masculine on your avi.

If you find hair that is "almost" right, be sure that you will have copy and mod perms and then buy it.  You can always move prims around to get the hair out of your eyes or make the ponytail stand up straighter.  You don't have to wear it exactly the way it comes out of the box.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4485 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.