Does physic layers work on Phoenix Firestorm for the avatar?

Mekaboo322 Blackheart

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4449 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Okay so im using Phoenix Firestorm Release v.3.3.0.24880 Release im trying to make a physic layer of my own for I can try it out because I like the physics lol. Okay so well I know the part where you're suppose to open inventory and you right click in the inventory in a random spot of your inventory then go to new clothes then select new physics.

Okay that part I got down pack...

But my problem is when I edit it it doesn't move at all I tryed messing  with it playing with it a bit to figure the breast sway and the breast bounce nothing is MOVIING!! 

Do I have to enable something in order for it to move and yes of course I did a movement or animation to see if it would work still nothing can someone tell me  whats wrong or help or some advice would be appericate also does Phoenix Firestorm even work with physics?

If anyone knows how I can resolve this please leave a comment.

Thanks,

Oh whats that walk animation where the avatar just walks and where can I get it I saw some of the ppl on sl in the videos using to see movement of their physics from some of the Phoenix youtube physics tutorials. Any one knows please let me know.

Edited:     Yes!! Thanks I figure out what was wrong I had to go to Peferences then Graphics then select General my problem was I didn't see or select Advaced for I view the Avatar Viewer slider and boost  the volume up thanks for the link Nalates Urriah I bookmark it  for I can help in-world  ppl that has this problem.

Thanks again gotta love SL Forums my reference for problems!!

2 answers to this question

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4449 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.