How many real life money can i make in a month if i become a sl dancer?

redfox12

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4416 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

It's VERY hard to make any money in SL as a shop clerk or attendant.  Those jobs are almost non-existant, because almost all shops in world are not attended at all.  All transactions are handled by scripts.

As others have said, please DO NOT keep creating new threads.  If you want to continue getting more answers to this same question, just click the Options link in your question's upper right corner and select EDIT.

• Like 1

I don't really understand your question. If you are asking whether you NEED money in SL, the answer is NO. You only need money if you want to buy things. There are many free items in SL, and you have tools to make other things. If you WANT money in SL, then the easiest way to get it is to buy it with money that you bring in from RL. Earning L$ is not easy, and you will not earn much unless you have a lot of talent and are willing to spend a lot of time working. See >>> http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Buying-and-selling-Linden-dollars/ta-p/700107#Section_.2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4416 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.