I've lost my viewers top of screen task bar, how do I get it back?

NaiadNightfire

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4478 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I'm using the latest SL Viewer3 and between logging out yesterday and logging in today I've found this task bar is gone.

It's the one that shows $L balance, world, edt, advanced, developer menus and I really, really need it back.

PS: I unchecked and rechecked the show advanced/developer menus in preferences but it made no difference, so I'm kinda at a loss what to try next.

Thanks in advance

Thanks Rolig, but that didn't work :(

Bugger, now I've lost my landmark toolbar too lmao

Thanks everyone for the suggestions, I fixed it with Firestorm lol. even complete uninstall/re-install of Viewer3 didn't help so I'm sorta out of ideas

2 answers to this question

Hello NaiadNightfire. That 's really odd or a new bug. I am pretty sure that someone else reported exactly the same problem yesterday but i can't find the thread. Even you accidentally hided your UI so the task bar also with Ctrl+Shift+U, when you relog you get it back automatically. If you get the menus in your login screen, try to change your window size under Menu Debug, log in and see if that makes any difference. If the problem remains i can't suggest something else than to clear manually everything having your viewer closed. To do that delete everything into:

C: \ Users \ (USER NAME) \ ApplData \ Local \ Secondlife and

C: \ Users \ (USER NAME) \ AppData \ Roaming \ SecondLife ....

... except of the .txt files you find into the folder with your name (C: \ Users \ (USER NAME) \ AppData \ Roaming \ SecondLife \ naiadnightfire_resident ) in order to save your im and chat logs. Copy them somewhere else.

See if that makes any difference.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4478 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.