Kudos question

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4489 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Jacki Silverfall wrote:

Why is my kudos count going backwards? I used to have 66 now its 62? Can they be taken away? And why would that happen?

billyclub.gif

give em back!

It's the Linden people again, doing things to see if we notice.  Some of us (meaning me) were unhappy with the layout of these forums, and made a stand on a JIRA about not giving a crap about kudos and the ratings systems, so now we've all accumulated some, and got used to having kudos, LL are randomly taking it away to see if we notice.

We've noticed, and we (meaning me) still don't give a crap whether we get kudos or a "higher" "status" or not .

(Said with a smile on my face, but my humour does not always translate well into text.)

A while back I started "lossing" kudos (about 5 or 6 over a period of a week or so......maybe longer, I forget).  It wasn't disturbing but I did notice that one day I had xxx kudos and the next I had 1 less.  Then I noticed they all came back.  I don't know exactly when but suddenly I wasn't just hovering at pretty much the same number (I'd get one and lose one a day later or something like that).  My count also differed from the count shown in the forums and the count shown in my profile.....they both are the same now and the count did come up 5 or 6.  I'm wondering if it's an updating thing with this wonder software we have for this forum.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4489 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.