Secondlife Museum

Nerxual Oh

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4481 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Ever since I have seen SL grow from 07 to what is it now. I have always been curious if LL or someone that has been here for much longer than I, made a secondlife museum. My first av was aventity's 2005 fox av (I still kept too, untouched after upgrading to new av <3) which in few months got updated version. Sculpts came around that time too. I even researched on Frogg Marlowe and his music partner, Jaycatt Nico. Also Arito Cotton and couple of others. So I am wondering on SecondLife's own museum. Not an art or other museums. Just SL's very own. From where it began to where it is now. 

Edited: I went to phobos. I had to look at web search thingie instead of places :D I had no idea SL was old as 2002 @.@ I thought it was 2003 it started. Wikipedia has lied to me D:

I'm done at phobos now. Going to Clementina that Marigold Devin SLurl'd :D If you guys got more, keep them coming! I'm having fun XD

Edited no.2: Awesome! Thanks for links and video Charolotte Caxon! What is disappointing is Skyline Graveyard is no where to be found inworld. I was hoping to get my SL sis to join me on this. She likes horror creepy stuff.

2 answers to this question

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4481 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.