Is SL REALLY Win 7 compatable?I run Lego Universe and all other Virtual on myToshiba Laptop?

Reginald Lednev

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4584 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I ve done umpteen game checkers and they tell me my laptop is able to play SL but no matter  what

I get SL Crash Logger and NO start up.Toshiba Satellite Pro 660.

**Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://d1ylr6sba64qi3.cloudfront.net/cyri/assets/images_/green_checkmark.gif" border="0" />
CPU
Minimum: Pentium III/Athlon or better
You Have: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU M 370 @ 2.40GHz
**Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://d1ylr6sba64qi3.cloudfront.net/global/assets/images/arrows/oie_green_arrow.gif" border="0" />PASS**Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://driveragent.com/affiliate/can_you_run_it.php" target="_blank">Click here for the latest CPU drivers.

**Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://d1ylr6sba64qi3.cloudfront.net/cyri/assets/images_/green_checkmark.gif" border="0" />
CPU Speed
Minimum: 800 MHz
You Have: 2.4 GHz Performance Rated at: 5.40 GHz
**Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://d1ylr6sba64qi3.cloudfront.net/global/assets/images/arrows/oie_green_arrow.gif" border="0" />PASS

RAM
Minimum: 512 MB
You Have: 4.5 GB
**Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://d1ylr6sba64qi3.cloudfront.net/global/assets/images/arrows/oie_green_arrow.gif" border="0" />PASS

OS
Minimum: Windows XP or Vista
You Have: Microsoft Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit
**Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://d1ylr6sba64qi3.cloudfront.net/global/assets/images/arrows/oie_green_arrow.gif" border="0" />PASS**Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://driveragent.com/affiliate/can_you_run_it.php" target="_blank">Click here for the latest Windows drivers.

Video Card
Minimum: With Windows XP [NVIDIA GeForce 6600 + / ATI Radeon 8500,9250+ / Intel 945+] With Vista [NVIDIA GeForce 6600+ / ATI Radeon 9500+ / Intel 945+]
You Have: Intel(R) HD Graphics
**Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://d1ylr6sba64qi3.cloudfront.net/global/assets/images/arrows/oie_green_arrow.gif" border="0" />PASS**Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://driveragent.com/affiliate/can_you_run_it.php" target="_blank">Click here for the latest Video drivers.
Features: Minimum attributes of your Video Card
  RequiredYou Have
**Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://d1ylr6sba64qi3.cloudfront.net/cyri/assets/images_/green_checkmark_small.gif" border="0" />Video RAM32 MB1.7 GB
**Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://d1ylr6sba64qi3.cloudfront.net/cyri/assets/images_/green_checkmark_small.gif" border="0" />3DYesYes
**Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://d1ylr6sba64qi3.cloudfront.net/cyri/assets/images_/blue_i_small.gif" border="0" />Hardware T&LYesYes
**Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://d1ylr6sba64qi3.cloudfront.net/cyri/assets/images_/green_checkmark_small.gif" border="0" />Pixel Shader version2.04.0

4 answers to this question

Yes it is.  SL is not a game but a user-generated virtual world.  As such it places demands on your computer, especially the internet connection and to a lesser extent the graphics card, that games do not.

What are the system specs, especially what graphics card you have - not integrated graphics - and what type of internet connection do you have?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4584 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.