Payment info reset?

RaptonX Zorger

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4496 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

RaptonX Zorger wrote:

I had to re add my paypal to payment info when I went to cash out today, I added and had to enter paypal login, it worked and all, I think, waiting for the credit to process, but why would it do that? Did they lose the info when they changed the system?

Not real sure about things changing with the system change(I don't really know which system change you're talking about, truthfully). But I have had this happen more than once. I once read a complaint about it on the forums, but I've no clue where and it was some time ago. I haven't had it happen for a couple years now though. It very well may just be some minor bug.

As long as it takes this time for you, and stays put, I wouldn't worry. If it doesn't stay put, you might want to file a ticket or something, so they can at least look into it.

RaptonX Zorger wrote:

I had to re add my paypal to payment info when I went to cash out today, I added and had to enter paypal login, it worked and all, I think, waiting for the credit to process, but why would it do that? Did they lose the info when they changed the system?

The setup is through different payment companies, so a fresh authorization is needed.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4496 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.