I am frustrated with Sl this has been an ongoing issue that my av stays in the loading phase

luvme Huntress

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4588 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

This is a problem I have already tested my own computer systems re installed sl the whole 9 yards and my av on a semi regular basis stays in the loading phase for days at a time! I own a buisness in sl and this is greatly hampering my income. I have been told that linden labs sometimes opens ones inventory and searches for whatever If this is the case please feel free but dont keep me waiting to play I spend a lot of REAL cash in this game and expect to be able to play it without  tech issues that reoccur constantly please resolve this

3 answers to this question

Welcome to Second Life Answers, luvme.

It sounds like you are suffering a very common problem.  This is a resident to resident forum, so a Linden employee is unlikely to hear your pleas for help in opening your inventory to root out the cause of your issue.

Your issue is probably due to an interruption in your connection at some point, or by an overfilled cache, or something you are responsible for.

I suggest you clear your cache, log out, wait a few minutes, log back into an empty sim, Furball or Chalvez, open your inventory and wait for it to fully load.  Your avatar should load too.  If it does not, you need to do a character test.

Follow the instructions given in the Phoenix Bake Fail link in Roseysun's post. What works for one person does not necessarily work for another.

• Like 1

I agree with Roseysun, change outfits. If you use your Appearance tab, you can save outfits there. If you are taking a long time to load (should be seconds, minutes at the most, not days) select a saved outfit and choose replace. Also open up your inventory and make sure it has loaded, opening up the recent tab helps. If you want to speak with Linden Lab directly, you can contact support. https://support.secondlife.com/contact-support/

luvme Huntress wrote:

...I own a buisness in sl

...I spend a lot of REAL cash in this game

...expect to be able to play it without  tech issues that reoccur constantly please resolve this

Business, game or virtual world?

SL hasn't ever been stable and reliable enough to use as a business platform so my advice is DON'T make a big investment in it unless you're just enjoying the possibilities.  Anything else and you'll drive yourself mad with all the frustrations of the 'tech issues'.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4588 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.