Massive problems in the marketplace!

Nightfairy Wrydan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4487 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hey there ... in the last 3 days I bought several items on the marketplace, billing-numbers 128729866 (2900L$), 1287406979 (999L$), 1287433048 (350L$), 1287289723 (425L$) .. some items where for friends of mine, some for myself. All of them where online when I ordered the items .. nothing arrived. All in all there are missing items for at least 4674L$. and that's a lot of money!

Before I have to answer the following questions:

1. Yes, I viewed the order-history in the marketplace, and, yes, all the items are mentioned as delivered there.
  2. Yes, I asked the shop-owners, two of them answered and tried to re-deliver, but the items didn't arrive again.
  3. Yes, I viewed the SL transaction-history as far as I could do, and the items are not mentioned there - my friends sent me their transaction histories, nothing is mentioned there, too.

I packed all the orders and transaction-histories to one archiv you can get here ...

A little help would be nice .....

kussmund01.gif

3 answers to this question

You have done all the right things.  If you've been watching comments in the General Discussion forum or in the Merchants forum, you have probably seen that here have been many more delivery problems over the past few weeks than usual.  Merchants are just as frustrated as buyers.  All I can suggest is that you file a support ticket at https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/  . Use the Marketplace choice in the pulldown menu.  Be sure that you include all the information that you have copied out of your Transaction History.

As soon as I had the avatar block an object inworld (right click -> Block), I immediately received the queued offline IMs.

Can't believe it, but it worked for most of the outstanding deliveries, too! Thx a lot! :)  For others having those problems: It even works if you mute an empty, self produced prim that you delete directly after having mutetd it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4487 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.