Unassociated Marketplace Inventory shows non-existing items

MasoDevotina

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4497 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I thaught I start selling my stuff on marketplace and followed the guidelines of how to set up Magic Boxes and list them, what went good for the first 15 items.

When I added the 16th item it showed 2 items (although I did set up only 1 Magig box). I deleted both items and the Magic box inworld as well, relogged both SL and Marketplace and synced the Magic Boxes again. Both items still show up, and I can't get rid of them.

My question is: how can I remove them from from unassociated marketplace inventory since they don't exist anyway?

Thanks and best regards (and a happy new year :))

Go to the magic box status page (linked from your merchant pages here but it's on the old xstreet site) and delete the old box.

If you just delete a box before the website removes the items inside from its records it still thinks they're there. It takes a couple of days for it to actually remove dead boxes, and will even try to deliver from them in the meantime.

Yes, it's daft.

You were right, Zanara, now after a couple of days the non existing items don't show anymore, instead a new item shows up twice with 2 different names, which means one of them doesn't exist either ...

Maybe I have to get used to strange things happening when synicing Magic boxes :D

Thanks anyway, it's much less worrying since I know that things like that just happen.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4497 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.