problems getting stuff when offline, please help

DJMistryUK

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4509 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, I'm sorry if this is the rong section for this, but i dont no where alse to post it.

When I'm offline, and i recieve an object or an IM, it is supose to apear when i come online again rite? wel mine doesnt. I recieve email notifications about objects and IMs, but when i go inworld, nothing seems to be there.

This also includes items that I have purchased from the marketplace, have been charged for it, and the status is delivered, but i dont have it, please help me fix this, thank you

Its hard to say what is happening without more facts.  Do you get nothing at all or only some things?  If you get nothing at all, it may be you just need to clear your cache and relog and the items will show up.  If you are only getting some things it may be that your messages etc. are being capped because you have gotten too many of them while you were not logged in.

For marketplace items not delivered, you can contact the seller and give them your transaction information and tell them you did not receive the item and most will be happy to redeliver it.  You can also file a support ticket for a delivery failulre to have this happen, although my own experience it that notifying the seller is the fastest way to get the items.

If this is a continual and ongoing problem and you are sure your not getting capped, then you need to file a support ticket.  We are all just residents like you. Posting here is not going to get you any assistance from LL.  To file a support ticket go here.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4509 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.