Grandfather Sim

Jewels Silverblade

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3317 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Grandfather Estate/Full Region on a great server near the noob telehubs.  Very low lag and high maintenance by the Lindens.  Its a great area with open waters to grow.  We usually have tons of scripts and are able to handle with minimal lag. 45 FPS  64,704 Sq.m.  14,956 simulator primitive usage.  Sim is going for $200.00 USD.  Tier is due by the 16th for $295. USD and is not due till January 16th.  Please contact Jewels Silverblade for more information.  This is a great buy for a fantastic region!  We hate to see it disappear from the grid.

What it means still is location is prime.  It had the original owner that passed on the estate to me and I did move the regions, so it remains in its original location.  In this case it makes it a prime server.  The maintenance is fantastic because we are near the new avatar telehubs, thus the sims experience very low lag despite good use with scripts and avatar counts.  We have put this to great use and hate to see this location go to waste.

None of that makes it a "Grandfathered Sim" tho, so yer advertising falsely... tho I am assuming, unintentionally...

A "Grandfathered Sim" is one which is still being charged the old maintenance fee of, in a full-sim's case, US$195/mo, instead of the current fee of US$295/mo.

Just FYI...

-- Smoov

Im not advertising falsley.  I stated the price on my notice of the $295 tier.  However, an older sim also can state because of its location.  This sim remains in the location from six years ago on a mainframe server located next to the new resident telehubs.  Thank you for the concern though.  I mentioned all details and reasons in my original post meters, location in regards to server, fps, tier, and price of sim.  I am aware that once sold it does not hold its grandfather status according to the tier price of 190 per month, however I clearly stated the tier to be $295 for this purpose and was referencing the location of the sim and its effect on lag.  All grandfathered sims lose that status once sold this current day.  It is my understanding that these days, the grandfathered tier fee of $190 is not transfered over the sim is sold and automatically is jumped to the new tier status.  So regardless of its official name, in the sale tier would be bumped up to $295 regardless.  However a lot does speak for the original location of these sims that remain close to the telehubs and receive higher maintenance than other servers, because of their original creation location. 

It is my understanding that if I was the original owner and am now selling it would still lose its grandfather tier advantage regardless, so there is nothing misleading.  It is an excellent location and remains one of the original start island sims, because in my purchase as  its second owner ever, I did not move the sim and therefore remains a prime location due to high LL maintenance for the servers.  This sim on the map is one sim over from over 20 new resident telehubs.  This gives the advantage not only of high server maintenance, but new resident discovery.  All disclosures otherwise were made.

I apologize for any confusion and reference my original post to the details specified for this particular location.  Anyone interested in viewing the sim please do I'm and you will be able to see what we refer to.  Thank you much.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3317 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.