Partnership down??

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4551 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have been attempting to send a partnership proposal for days now, nothing is ever recieved and the message at the end were it would normally read something like "Your proposal to has been sent...." is completely blank. No name, no expiration date as seen below. Furthermore, my soon to be partner never recieves an email, her email is set to accept messages via her spam filters (Yahoo) however nothing is recieved. I am being charged for this again and again, for nothing. What is going on?? Anyone??? :matte-motes-angry:

partner.png

Hello Alyssa. Seems that parthership proposals don't work when the residents have display names. I would suggest you to delete temporarily your display name (suggest the same to your partner if she has one) and send again a request. If it works, after you can both change again your display names. You can change it once a week.

So the money I already spent is now gone forever? Simply because I have a Display name?? Display names are not even recognized in world, simply as a display, I cannot search, I cannot use the Market Place to send gifts to the Display name, how is it possible that I cannot send my proposal to which I've spent money on because of said Display? Just curious .. I just edited mine anyway so either way, again I'm screwed out of albeit only ten Linden, money is money!! Thank you for a quick response. :matte-motes-impatient:

There is actually an issue in the partnering process. It is being investigated. See this JIRA and Sue Linden's comment:

https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/WEB-4347?

You may add your comment to this. I would also suggest you get in touch with the billing support about being charged several times with no result.

https://support.secondlife.com/billing-support/

may i suggest that when it finally works, you ask for a refund on the failed attempts. It is only right that you get refunded for something you didn't recieve. and if that fials, i would even do an AR on billing..........with a screen shot of transactions showing the failed, but paid for, attempts....at least it would bring their attention to you 

Alyssa Quicksand wrote:

Thank you so much. This is such a downer =(

Don't get too down about it, Alyssa... whether or not your partner's name is in your profile means little in regards to the actual connection you both share with each other.  In time, these issues will be resolved and you will be able to partner each other and, once you jump through a few customer service hoops, I'm sure you will be refunded what you've lost.  Meanwhile, just enjoy your time together... that's what it's all about, anyway.

Best of luck ...Dres

• 3 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4551 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.