Cannot get money out of SL bank

Eppie Shoreman

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4562 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

What bank? LL outlawed any sort of in-world 'Banking' quite some time ago, because of massive fraud in unregulated so-called banks that accepted deposits from residents, promised high returns, then skipped with the money.

The only way a bank should exist in SL is if a real-world bank, fully acredited in the real world, like Chase Manhattan or the like, was to open a branch inside SL. And I am not aware of any legitimate bank that has done that.

There was one group that said they were legally licensed in Singapore, but I haven't heard about them in over a year.

Or are you saying you're having problems buying L$ with real money from your real-world bank?

Ceera Murakami wrote:

What bank? LL outlawed any sort of in-world 'Banking' quite some time ago, because of massive fraud in unregulated so-called banks that accepted deposits from residents, promised high returns, then skipped with the money.

GINKO!!! THOSE THIEVING BAST***S.

They say time heals all wounds. They are wrong and I am still bitter. Thanks for reminding me :smileysad:

Or by doing a very neat little trick I just learned yesterday from Charlott Caxxton.  Hover you mouse over you linden balance and you'll see a "click to refresh balance".  :matte-motes-big-grin:

That's the most useful tip I've read in the forums in a very long time.  I got to thank Charlott again..........Thank you Charlott!!  :smileyvery-happy:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4562 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.