This is going to sound crazy, buttttttttttttttttt

GenysisGwynn Nicoletti

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4546 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

O Goodness me, sorry to trouble you all but we are talking, thousands upon  thousands of lindens here, so I need help, stat!!

Okay so I recently moved and on top of moving, I had some work that I needed to complete, and responses to answer, safe to say I was extremely busy on the day in question... Thus to save time from a fully furnished 6 floor mansion, I thought I would just send the things back to my inventory rather than taking up all 6 floors, 6 plus bedrooms baths, game room, theater, laundry room, library, office, kitchen, foyer, basement, winery, and landscaping...but now when I go to get some of the furniture from my inventory its not there?

Question: Did I lose all my beautiful furniture, art, knick-knacks? Is there a way to retrieve my items? I tried re-rezzing the hourse, but the house is over 50 pieces...to do it piece by piece would take an SL lifetime...please help I really don't want to buy furniture all over again..PLEASE and THANK YOU KINDLY...

GG

4 answers to this question

If you returned all at one time, they are most likely in a coalesced object...look for a jumble of boxes type of thing.  Everything will be in that one box :(  When you re-rez the box, all the items will rez together.  Make sure you are in a large enough place with plenty of prim allowance.

• Like 3

No I  doubt you lost them. The objects that were placed in the  building  when  you took it up, are probably still attached to the  building, or floating in the air where the building was.Find the  building copy( the same exact one you took up) rez it, and your objects might be there. I f you rezzed a new copy of the same building, it will be  empty since  no one put any thing in it yet. Find the exact copy  you took up.Rez it and look  for  your things.I do  this sometime, so  when I re rez my house, most of the  furnishings are rezed where I left them when I  took the  building up. Next time, use the rezzor  and  De rez.

• Like 1

If you "sent" the entire house and it's contents to your inventory, you will find them as one grouped item in your "lost and found" folder. Look for the icon that is shaped like a set of boxes, stuck together. Rez this in a sandbox and then pick up your items one by one.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4546 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.