want to sell linden but paypal is on different email

Parx Oran

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4542 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

ok first off you need a forum thread for this stuff. if i just didnt see it, i apologise.

but apparently linden labs just assumes that you ahve 1 email adress  for everything. when i created an account, i did not have a paypal. so once i got a debit card i made a seperate email for everything... i want to sell linden and put the resulting money on my card or so it shows up on my paypal. you would think linden labs would have put a select money destination dropdown box selection, but apparently i have to make 25 different calls to the people who manage all that. but once i hit sell linden, it makes me log in, then it tells me that its going to send it to the email i made my account with. it gives me no options its just like THIS IS YOUR ONLY OPTION IDIOT!!!11!!!!1!! and that is how you piss people off. make it so they have no room to move. i worked hard for this L and it is my only hope for christmas shopping money irl so please help.

Once you sell your lindens then you have to process the credit at wich time you can enter the paypal account you waant the money to be transferred to. to further clarify first you sell you lindens and the cash is put in your second life account then you can go to process credit and transfer the cash in your sl account to any paypal account you want

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4542 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.