Fashionistas Lament! Indie Rose

Ellyn Elan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4576 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Noooooooooooooooooooo! I just received this in a group notice: smiley-sad058.gif

Yes, you read right. I'm closing Indie Rose down at the end of the year. Marked down all items so come and get some bargains this last month of 2011. Thank you for all your support my dears. I will always be grateful!
Angelina

Ellyn Elan wrote:

Noooooooooooooooooooo! I just received this in a group notice: 
smiley-sad058.gif

Yes, you read right. I'm closing Indie Rose down at the end of the year. Marked down all items so come and get some bargains this last month of 2011. Thank you for all your support my dears. I will always be grateful!

Angelina

Oooooo, wow...thanks!!

GariGlitter wrote:

I thought there was a post here that said Pixel Dolls was closing down too?

Perhaps that is considered advertising . . .

AAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHH!

I cannot believe how many posts go missing! And threads! I just posted to one on inter-racial dating and now it is gone too! Threads moved, locked, disappearing... 

Space and time are folding in on themselves or so it seems. I cannot keep anything straight here. This has to be the most confusing and frustating forum I've ever TRIED to participate in! It is truly beginning to be a waste of time and effort. I spent a fair amount of time writing to the now gone inter-racial thread and for what? I swear (frequently when trying to figure this place out) that half of what I have ever posted here is gone from one way or another.

Ellyn Elan wrote:

AAAAAAAUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHH!

I cannot believe how many posts go missing! And threads! ..............

Some posts might disappear because of accidental deletion by the posters themselves, I've done that myself.  The delete button is right underneath the edit button and easy to click by mistake.

Conifer Dada wrote:

Ellyn Elan wrote:

AAAAAAAUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHH!

I cannot believe how many posts go missing! And threads! ..............

Some posts might disappear because of accidental deletion by the posters themselves, I've done that myself.  The delete button is right underneath the edit button and easy to click by mistake.

Thanks Conifer and yes it does happen. I'm confident that in the cases I'm referring to user error is not the case, though. :matte-motes-frown:

Melita Magic wrote:

Yes, Pixel Dolls is going, and This Is A Fawn is gone. Dollywood is another that was around since the start but left last year. Buy it today, may not be here tomorrow.

Some attrition is to be expected anywhere. Situations change. But yes, there seems to be an exodus. I know it was happening before but I first noticed it when one of my favorite stores that now I can't recall the whole, strange name that included the word Turquoise was here one day and gone the next and that was over a year ago. I wonder with the push to mesh how that is going to affect traditional designers and if we'll see an even bigger decline? Of course we should also see an influx of new mesh designers but I suspect the it will be more loss than gain. We shall see.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4576 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.