Disclosure of real life information

Rolig Loon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4536 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I want people to stop disclosing real life information on me. They have written notices in my Group. Refuse to leave my group being a owner just to place these personal real life things in here. Post real ife information to all members in my group notices about me. Placed my real life picture in another sl group.  i have filed  a abuse report.. So now what can i do when the damage has already been done?

4 answers to this question

I want people to stop disclosing real life information on me. They have written notices in my Group. Refuse to leave my group being a owner just to place these personal real life things in here. Post real ife information to all members in my group notices about me. Placed my real life picture in another sl group.  i have filed  a abuse report.. So now what can i do when the damage has already been done?

Now that the damage has been done, other than filing abuse reports - which is strongly encouraged - there is nothing you can do. You can't take back what's been done.

Shut down the group if you're the owner, leave if you are not. Continue filing abuse reports as long as the abuse continues. Be very, very careful in the future about sharing your RL information with anyone. If it makes you feel safer, you can create an alt and use that account instead of your main, but on the other hand, your alt won't have access to anything non-trans in your inventory. Abandon these "friends;" delete from your friends list and mute them.

If it is your group, can you not remove these people?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4536 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.