Can't even browse for custom physics model

Mikki Miles

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4525 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I want to upload custom physic models with my mesh models, but when I select "select from file" from the flip menu, it won't even let me browse for a file, the browse button stays greyed out.

I tried different files, most of them I uploaded succesfully earlier (with custom physics)

That happens on my iMac, with all SL viewers (beta, mesh project, dev, regular), even when I go to windows 7 on that mac (bootcamp) it won't work.

switched from wifi to ethernet, nada...

Same on my MBP (firestorm lets me browse), and I tried the MBP on a different network, to no avail.

and that is for several weeks now, I already filed a jira (SH-2684), but that disappeared (hopefully not on the desk of workingNOTonit Linden)

Am I the only one???

I've tried every which way I can think of to replicate the problem, but I can't get the Browse button to not work.  As soon as I select "From file", it lights up, just as it's supposed to, and I only have to click it once to be able to browse my files.  I've even tried putting impossible settings on the LoD tab, to try to make it mad, but all the buttons continues to work just fine, no matter what.

Does this happen with every model you try to upload, or is it just one in particular that's giving you trouble? Perhaps it would help if you explain, step by step, in detail, exactly how you're trying to go about this.  Maybe there's something simple you're overlooking.

I tried to search for your JIRA, by the way, but the number you supplied doesn't seem to exist.

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4525 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.